EVx Restricted Diet for digestive issues use ingredient technologies for gut and digestive health.
24 cans - 5.5 oz
$ 44.99Add to Cart
Formulated with nutritionists and experts, EVx Restricted Diet’s Bland Recipe is a great option for cats with digestive issues.
- Sweet Potato is soothing on the tummy, and its active ingredient is fiber, helping with digestion
- Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Chicory Root, and Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen (R) ) position cats for digestive health support
- Uses Alltech (R) NVGEN to feed the gastrointestinal tract for healthy aging
- Contains Postbiotics and Taurine
- Contains functional metabolites and yeast fractions that feed the microbiome
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 9%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 78%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 6%
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver, Sweet Potato, Tomato Paste, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate), Dried Chicory Root, NVGEN® (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, and Yucca Schidgera Extract).
An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 1 can daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age & activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Kittens, pregnant, and nursing cats may require 2-3 times above amounts; reduce for less active or older cats. Consult your veterinarian before changing your cat's diet.
913 kcals/kg; 142 kcals/can
Item Number: 20092
Submit a Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.