EVx Restricted Diet for weight management in felines, with ingredient technologies for microbiome health for all life stages.
24 cans - 5.5 oz
$ 42.99Add to Cart
Benefits: Formulated with nutritionists and experts, EVx Restricted Diet’s Urinary Tract Recipe is a great option for cats prone to urinary struvite crystals, and manage urinary pH levels.
- Texture: Pâté Style with Chicken, Salmon, and Sweet Potato
- Uses Alltech (R) NVGEN to feed the gastrointestinal tract for healthy aging
- Helps reduce and control inflammation through immunonutrition
- Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Chicory Root, and Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen (R) ) position cats for digestive health support
- Natural omegas 3, 6, and 9
- With Postbiotics
- Contains functional metabolites and yeast fractions that feed the microbiome
- As we age, we have less and less good healthy bacteria, and with NVGEN, we can support those good bacteria. The immunonutrients can support a healthy gut, and in turn, support overall health for longer lives.
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 7%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 78%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 6%
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon, Sweet Potato, Tomato Paste, Dried Brewers Yeast, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate), NVGEN® (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, and Yucca Schidgera Extract).
An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 1 can daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age & activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Kittens, pregnant, and nursing cats may require 2-3 times above amounts; reduce for less active or older cats. Consult your veterinarian before changing your cat's diet.
913 kcals/kg; 142 kcals/can
Item Number: 20094
Submit a Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.