EVx Restricted Diet that may support urinary tract struvite crystals combined with ingredient technologies for gut health, digestive health, and urinary pH balance.
24 cans - 5.5 oz
$ 42.99Add to Cart
Benefits: Formulated with nutritionists and experts, EVx Restricted Diet’s Urinary Tract Recipe is a great option for cats prone to urinary struvite crystals, and manage urinary pH levels.
- Texture: Chunks in Gravy using Boneless Beef
- Uses Alltech (R) Acid Balance to help manage urinary pH to prevent bladder stones and struvite crystals
- Uses Alltech (R) NVGEN to feed the gastrointestinal tract for healthy aging
- Helps reduce and control inflammation through immunonutrition
- Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Chicory Root, and Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen (R) ) position cats for digestive health support
- Added taurine, cranberries, and blueberries
- With Postbiotics
- Contains functional metabolites and yeast fractions that feed the microbiome
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 9%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 1%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 82%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 5%
Boneless Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Liver, Tomato Paste, Cranberries, Blueberries, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacinamide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals D (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate), L-Methionine, NVGEN® (Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, and Yucca Schidgera Extract), Acid Balance® (Phosphoric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, and Citric Acid).
An average 8-10 lb. cat will eat about 1 can daily. Adjust as needed for your cat's age & activity. Refrigerate unused portion up to 36 hours. Kittens, pregnant, and nursing cats may require 2-3 times above amounts; reduce for less active or older cats. Consult your veterinarian before changing your cat's diet.
793 kcals/kg; 123 kcals/can
Item Number: 20091
Submit a Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.