Evanger's Lamb & Rice Dinner is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO nutrient profiles for all life stages. Puppies, pregnant and nursing dogs may require 2-3 times above amounts, and reduced for less active or older dogs. Amount of food your dog requires depends on activity, age, environment and breed.
Lamb & Rice Dinner is endorsed by the cRc Kosher for Passover.
12 - 20.2 oz cans
$ 35.49Add to Cart
- A tasty grain-free formula.
- Free from preservatives, salt, fillers, corn and soy for wholesome nutrients
- Contains added chelated trace minerals and vitamins for optimal health
- This mouthwatering formula is a complete and balanced diet for all life stages
- Preferred Choice of Dog Sport Champions, Breeders, Large Breed pet parents, and multi-dog homes
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 9%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 1.5%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 78%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 7%
Lamb, Water Sufficient for Processing, Rice, Liver, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate [Source Of Vitamin C], Thiamine Mononitrate [Source Of Vitamin B1], Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Source Of Vitamin B6], Riboflavin Supplement [Source Of Vitamin B2], Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Potassium Iodide).
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Daily Feeding Amount|
|10 lbs||1/2 - 3/4 Cans|
|20 lbs||3/4 - 1-1/2 Cans|
|30 lbs||1-1/2 - 2 Cans|
98 Kcals/100G, 560 Kcals/Can
Item Number: 10234