Evanger's Gamebird Recipe Dry Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO nutrient profiles for all life stages. Puppies, pregnant and nursing dogs may require 2-3 times above amounts, and reduced for less active or older dogs. Amount of food your dog requires depends on activity, age, environment and breed.
4.4 pound bag
$ 11.99Add to Cart
Nutritionally Complete & Balanced: Evanger’s Gamebird Recipe Dry Dog Food meets the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for ALL Life Stages.
- Top Approved Dry Food by the Whole Dog Journal
- Fresh Meat is the first ingredient
- No corn, wheat, or soy
- All life stage formulas for your puppy, adult, or senior dog
- Breeder’s formula, breeder influenced
- Sensitive tummy formula
- Hypoallergenic Pea-free and Chicken-free formula
- Now with Turmeric, Kale, and Taurine
- Coconut Oil added for digestive health, skin and coat health, and natural Lauric Acid properties, which contain antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties
Crude Protein, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 24.0%
Crude Fiber, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 3.5%
Moisture, not more than . . . . . . . . . . 10.0%
Crude Fat, not less than . . . . . . . . . . 14.0%
Duck Meal, Turkey Meal, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Whole Green Lentils, Brown Rice, Duck Fat (preserved naturally with mixed tocopherols), Turmeric, Dried Chicory Root, Saccharomyces cerevisiae Yeast Culture, acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Hydrolyzed Yeast (Actigen™ - probiotic), L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Yucca Methionine Complex, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Methionine Complex, Copper Sulfate, Copper Lysine Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Glucoheptonate.
|Dog Weight (lbs)||Daily Feeding Amount|
|10 lbs||2/3 cup|
|20 - 30 lbs||1 to 1-1/2 cup|
|40 - 50 lbs||1-3/4 to 2 cups|
|60 - 70 lbs||2-1/3 to 2-2/3 cups|
|80 - 90 lbs||3 to 3-1/4 cups|
|100+ lbs||3-1/2 cups or more|
Contact Evanger's for calories. For your pet’s well-being, see your veterinarian regularly.
Item Number: 40100